Leadership: Chinese Internet Stocks
- Posted by DynamicHedge
- on April 19th, 2011
Forget RIMM, AAPL, AMZN, GOOG; these are your candidates for the new Horsemen of tech.
What does it say about risk appetite when investors are gambling on Chinese internet stocks?
Do not fight the mania.
Disclaimer: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please click here for a full disclaimer.
DynamicHedge is an equities, futures and derivatives trader based on the West Coast. He runs a long/short opportunistic relative-value strategy within a proprietary trading group. More
- April is very bullish in a weird way
- Representativeness Bias: Easy Classifications
- Confirmation bias: A dependable filter of objective information
- Conservatism Bias: How to know what new information to focus on
- Sentiment Flip
- Pardon the interruption
- Wait for the market to flex
- How SPY typically trades after a gap up/down on NFP report
- Ebay Monster Gaps
- Ghosts of Death Cross Past