- Posted by DynamicHedge
- on October 31st, 2011
Despite today’s selling, October closes out the month with a 10.77% gain. This is a still a massive move from a historical perspective. It marks the largest rally since December 1991, although as of Friday we were on track for the best month since 1974.
Below is a monthly chart of the $SPX:
Disclaimer: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please click here for a full disclaimer.
DynamicHedge is an equities, futures and derivatives trader based on the West Coast. He runs a long/short opportunistic relative-value strategy within a proprietary trading group. More
- Marketview: Always Something to Worry About
- Marketview: Former Resistance Levels
- Concern Onion
- Why I Hate Breakouts
- Do Struggle Markets Deserve Respect?
- Marketview: Rough Patch
- Marketview: Untethered Price Action
- Fed Monetary Stimulus Exit: A Blueprint
- Marketview: Unfinished Business
- MAMOx Rolling Over