- Posted by DynamicHedge
- on April 5th, 2012
Quick update on the macro oscillator I introduced here. Still bullish, but losing momentum.
It takes a lot to turn this indicator. I believe that the personality of the market has changed in the near-term and market participants are dying for some faster conditions (I know I am). We’re still in a bull market, and I do not think we’ve seen the highs for the year, but they’re coming for your stops in the mean time. I’m traveling for the rest of the week and will not return to the office until Tuesday. Enjoy the long weekend.
Disclaimer: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please click here for a full disclaimer.
DynamicHedge is an equities, futures and derivatives trader based on the West Coast. He runs a long/short opportunistic relative-value strategy within a proprietary trading group. More
- Marketview: Liquidity Needs
- Howard Marks: The Race is On
- New Signal in AMAZON Noise
- Marketview: Momentum Continues
- Marketview: A Quick Look at Trends
- Marketview: Bull Market Basking in the Sunlight
- SPY Down 1%: Quantified Emotion
- Marketview: No Fun Market
- FOMC Meeting Announcement Precedents
- Breadth Participation by Market Cap