- Posted by DynamicHedge
- on April 5th, 2012
Quick update on the macro oscillator I introduced here. Still bullish, but losing momentum.
It takes a lot to turn this indicator. I believe that the personality of the market has changed in the near-term and market participants are dying for some faster conditions (I know I am). We’re still in a bull market, and I do not think we’ve seen the highs for the year, but they’re coming for your stops in the mean time. I’m traveling for the rest of the week and will not return to the office until Tuesday. Enjoy the long weekend.
Disclaimer: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please click here for a full disclaimer.
DynamicHedge is an equities, futures and derivatives trader based on the West Coast. He runs a long/short opportunistic relative-value strategy within a proprietary trading group. More
- Pardon the interruption
- Wait for the market to flex
- How SPY typically trades after a gap up/down on NFP report
- Ebay Monster Gaps
- Ghosts of Death Cross Past
- Yahoo Strategy Ahead of Alibaba IPO
- 3 Important Things To Watch For At 52-week Highs
- Big Down Days: A Lesson from Recent History
- Market Cap Arbitrage: SPY vs IWM
- How to Deal with High Frequency Nowcast Economic Data