Pending Treasury Exit: Update
- Posted by DynamicHedge
- on July 27th, 2012
$TLT_july27" src="http://dynamichedge.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/TLT_july27.png" alt="" width="551" height="324" />
Quick post as I leave for the weekend. The breakdown of treasuries is a big deal. It isn’t all going to unwind in a day, but I think this could be a sign that yields will slowly (think glacial) move higher. This is good for equities.
See background and previous post HERE.
Disclaimer: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please click here for a full disclaimer.
DynamicHedge is an equities, futures and derivatives trader based on the West Coast. He runs a long/short opportunistic relative-value strategy within a proprietary trading group. More
- Representativeness Bias: Easy Classifications
- Confirmation bias: A dependable filter of objective information
- Conservatism Bias: How to know what new information to focus on
- Sentiment Flip
- Pardon the interruption
- Wait for the market to flex
- How SPY typically trades after a gap up/down on NFP report
- Ebay Monster Gaps
- Ghosts of Death Cross Past
- Yahoo Strategy Ahead of Alibaba IPO