Pending Treasury Exit: Update
- Posted by DynamicHedge
- on July 27th, 2012
$TLT_july27" src="http://dynamichedge.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/TLT_july27.png" alt="" width="551" height="324" />
Quick post as I leave for the weekend. The breakdown of treasuries is a big deal. It isn’t all going to unwind in a day, but I think this could be a sign that yields will slowly (think glacial) move higher. This is good for equities.
See background and previous post HERE.
Disclaimer: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please click here for a full disclaimer.
DynamicHedge is an equities, futures and derivatives trader based on the West Coast. He runs a long/short opportunistic relative-value strategy within a proprietary trading group. More
- Marketview: Liquidity Needs
- Howard Marks: The Race is On
- New Signal in AMAZON Noise
- Marketview: Momentum Continues
- Marketview: A Quick Look at Trends
- Marketview: Bull Market Basking in the Sunlight
- SPY Down 1%: Quantified Emotion
- Marketview: No Fun Market
- FOMC Meeting Announcement Precedents
- Breadth Participation by Market Cap