Stocktoberfest here we come
- Posted by DynamicHedge
- on October 24th, 2012
I’ll be hanging with the good folks at Stocktwits in beautiful Coronado, CA for the rest of the week. If you’re in the building Thursday or Friday hit me up at @DynamicHedge.
I’ll be giving a select group of people a sneak peak at some killer new software. I’ve been teasing out some samples of what it can do on the blog, but nothing compares to seeing it live. If you’re interested in pattern recognition algorithms come find me on Friday for a demo.
Disclaimer: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please click here for a full disclaimer.
DynamicHedge is an equities, futures and derivatives trader based on the West Coast. He runs a long/short opportunistic relative-value strategy within a proprietary trading group. More
- Pardon the interruption
- Wait for the market to flex
- How SPY typically trades after a gap up/down on NFP report
- Ebay Monster Gaps
- Ghosts of Death Cross Past
- Yahoo Strategy Ahead of Alibaba IPO
- 3 Important Things To Watch For At 52-week Highs
- Big Down Days: A Lesson from Recent History
- Market Cap Arbitrage: SPY vs IWM
- How to Deal with High Frequency Nowcast Economic Data