Stocktoberfest here we come
- Posted by DynamicHedge
- on October 24th, 2012
I’ll be hanging with the good folks at Stocktwits in beautiful Coronado, CA for the rest of the week. If you’re in the building Thursday or Friday hit me up at @DynamicHedge.
I’ll be giving a select group of people a sneak peak at some killer new software. I’ve been teasing out some samples of what it can do on the blog, but nothing compares to seeing it live. If you’re interested in pattern recognition algorithms come find me on Friday for a demo.
Disclaimer: Nothing on this site should ever be considered to be advice, research or an invitation to buy or sell any securities, please click here for a full disclaimer.
DynamicHedge is an equities, futures and derivatives trader based on the West Coast. He runs a long/short opportunistic relative-value strategy within a proprietary trading group. More
- Marketview: Liquidity Needs
- Howard Marks: The Race is On
- New Signal in AMAZON Noise
- Marketview: Momentum Continues
- Marketview: A Quick Look at Trends
- Marketview: Bull Market Basking in the Sunlight
- SPY Down 1%: Quantified Emotion
- Marketview: No Fun Market
- FOMC Meeting Announcement Precedents
- Breadth Participation by Market Cap